Seven Facts About WTC Building Seven
- If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
- Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
- According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
- It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
- 1,500+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.
- Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.
- Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.