Why I Always Wear Sunglasses
I trust you are all enjoying your 2011 “Labor” Day Weekend … most likely vegging in front of your TV, the filtered portal which provides your primary and generally distorted view of reality … consuming unnecessarily and in mass quantities, and with no conscious clue as to what is compelling you to do so.
But as I said, I trust you are all enjoying your 2011 “Labor” Day Weekend. Should I assume most of you know this became a federal holiday in 1894 when, following the murder of many hard-working, underpaid yet unafraid workers by their own U.S. military and marshals during the Pullman Strike, President Grover Cleveland was forced to “deal” with the People?
And where is the American “Labor” movement today? On “Labor” Day should we be celebrating democracy, or mourning its demise? Deep down inside, until the job lost is YOUR job, will you ever really care one way or the other?
Whatever… A holiday’s a holiday, so far be it from me to be a party pooper. Just to square things, allow me to share a free and full-length classic Hollywood movie with you:
They Live – by John Carpenter
All I request is that you watch this movie (instead of NASCAR, football games, Dancing With The Stars or other meaningless diversions) and then ask yourself these two simple questions:
- What was the underlying message of this movie?
- Why is Bruce sharing this message with me now?
If you find these questions too far-fetched for your comfort zone, no problem. I invite you to instead (or better yet also) seek answers to these:
- About half of all U.S. Representatives and two-thirds of all U.S. Senators are millionaires. How wealthy are your three representatives in Washington DC?
- How much of the wealth of your three representatives in Washington DC existed prior to their entry into politics, and how much was derived directly or indirectly as a result of it?
- How much of the wealth of your three representatives in Washington DC was accumulated after 11 September 2001?
Remember, Remember Eleven September – The Mystery of WTC 7
- No plane hit this building, and it was engineered to take the hit if one did.
- “Office furniture fires” on 1 floor or 100 won’t collapse structural steel.
- You can’t “pull” a 47-story steel skyscraper without weeks of preparation.
- This was controlled demolition, proof we were not told the truth about 9/11.
International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 2001
Stop Accepting. Start Rejecting. Stop Complying. Start Defying.
Wake Up, Sheeple! Rise Up, People! Revolution is the only solution!
REBEL AGAINST THE KLEPTOCRACY! RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!